Tuesday, September 12, 2006


9/9 Noon. Lambertville Elementary School, NJ

This was the end of Main Street in a quiet town on a Saturday. Kids don’t generally come near a school on the weekends and adults rarely do at anytime. So there wasn’t much activity- One man came over because he and his daughters were eating and heard the bell and wondered what was going on. So the man actually got up from his meal and walked down the street and around the corner to check it out. He said he would go back and report and tell his girls to come over, but they never did.

Most of the photos are of members of my extended family who all live in Lambertville. There’s my Charlotte and my Dad, Laura and my nephew, Andrew. Some people from the nearby playground came for a moment to examine the bell, and the crowd of boys was the loyal audience who stayed the whole time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's pretty good photography, you almost made me look good. It's 9-19-06 I am just checking in on the progress. Brenda you are great. we love you.